- cold chamber die casting machines
- 32 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: J1113F
- Customized: Non-Customized
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Type: Special Casting
- Transport Package: Full Container Load
- Origin: Ningbo, China
- Control Type: PLC
- Condition: New
- Certification: CE
- Die Locking Force: 130ton
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 8454301000
The machine is widely used for mass production of foundry goods made of nonferrous metal such as aluminum, zinc and copper in the industries of automobiles, motorcycles, meters and instruments, household appliance hardware of daily necessities.
Computer-programmed control; Hydraulic drive; Crank expanding structure; 4-rod pilot elastic stress framework; Locking that is tensile, faster and reliable; Hydraulic ejector for lift-out; Mould thickness can be controled by hydraulic motor; 3-step hydraulic boosting and injecting system that is constant and effective; Injection rate over 5M/S and minimum boosting time less than 30ms.
The machine is superior in performance, high in productivity and smooth in operation. It is advantageous in technology in China's mainland.
Traits of cold chamber die-casting machine:
1. Multi-stage pressure and speed control to mode-locked opening, it is equipped with low pressure locking protection function.
2. Hydraulic driver gear die regulating device.
3. Central electric lubrication system.
4. Rapid hydraulic ejecting device and core puller.
5. Three-section pressure and speed control shot. Piston type two-speed and supercharging & power accumulator.
6. Hammer automatic lubricating device. (optional)
7. Germany and Japan famous brands hydraulic elements(optional).
|Die locking force||KN||1300|
|Size of moving platen (H×V)||mm||650×670|
|Inner space between the bars (H×V)||mm||440×440|
|Thickness of die block (Min.-Max)||mm||250-500|
|Stroke of moving platen||mm||330|
|Diameter of shot sleeve||mm||40,50|
|Dosage of fluid metal per shot (AL)||kg||0.8,1.2|
|Injection Pressure (Min-Max)||MPa||119.4,76.4|
|Max Projecting area of casting||cm 2||163|
|Pipe line pressure||Mpa||12|
|Overall dimensions (L×W×H)||mm||4550×1160×1800|